Well.. ok. This is not really an omlette. But it can be had as a replacement for an omlette, because it is high in protein and so totally delicious and easy to make. It can also be made into a wrap and carried in your tiffin.
- Sprouted moong beans – 1 cup
- ½ tsp ginger paste
- Salt and chilly to taste
- Carrot and beetroot – grated (can also add grated raw papaya or very finely chopped red peppers and french beans)
- A potato for rubbing the skillet
- Blend the beans along with ginger paste, salt and chilly with a little water till it is smooth and has a batter like consistency.
- Heat up a skillet. Rub a potato ( cut ) on the skillet to make it non sticky. Spread the batter and make soft fluffy crepes. Cook on both sides.
- Remove from the skillet. Spread chutney on them, place the grated carrot and beetroot on them and make them into a wrap. Enjoy!
Watch the video here – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb6nYlpCZuA&t=13s